GET YOUR DREAM JOB AS A FULL-TIME PERSONAL TRAINER
WE PROVIDE THE CLIENTS – YOU DELIVER THE RESULTS
That feeling you get when your clients light up with joy over the results that you’ve helped create – it really is absolutely priceless. And you’ll get to experience it countless times as a personal trainer with Fortius Fitness.
With us you’ll be free of such hassles as marketing, pricing strategies and shortages of clients – things that can put a strain on anyone just wanting to be a good personal trainer.
We ensure a continuous flow of new clients – all you need to do is offer them a welcome and help them achieve the body they’re dreaming of.
Are you the next trainer we welcome to the team? We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Are you crazy about the squat, the deadlift and the bench-press? And are you ready to fight flabby arms and bad habits? If so, we just might be a match.
At Fortius Fitness we focus primarily on body transformations and lifestyle changes. Our clientele consists of entirely ordinary people in need of help and support to transform their bodies.
We’re highly ambitious ourselves as well as on our clients’ behalf, and our concept has been developed to give fast and lasting results. We don’t simply offer a series of training sessions, but instead a complete package in which the client becomes equipped to handle our simple dietary principles and uncomplicated training techniques on their own.
Far from keeping the client here with us, the goal is to educate them so that they can continue their good habits after the course is through.
Fortius Fitness is one of the only centers to offer personal training in private settings. Here you can help your client without interruptions, prying eyes or lines at the machines. You can speak freely and confidentially in peace and quiet.
It’s you and the client – and no one else.
That’s what we consider TRUE personal training.
Read more about our concept here.
EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH FEES AND UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT
Fortius Fitness offers the very best conditions in the business – a promise to which we’re happy to be held. With us you’ll get your clients served on a silver platter as well as a fee well above average, unique training facilities and access to a well-documented concept.
We’ve already seen more than 15,000 clients through our courses. Our concept has been thoroughly tested and can easily be adapted to the individual regardless of age, gender or training experience. There’s no need to spend time on unique meal plans or training programs, ones that may or may not even work.
Instead you can take advantage of our simple principles, which are flexible enough to suit anyone. We ensure you a thorough training, sharing all of our experience with you in order to help you become as skilled a trainer as possible.
We have several branches around the country, each one consisting of a small team with a maximum of 4-5 trainers. You’ll be affiliated with a single branch and thus train all your clients in the same center.
HEAR FROM YOUR POTENTIAL COLLEAGUES
“For me, it was a big step up from my nursing job with its fixed monthly salary, to just take the plunge and throw myself into becoming a personal trainer. I would never have dared to take the leap if it hadn’t been for the opportunity I had with Fortius Fitness.
I felt totally secure having Kasper and Joan behind me. Plus, I’d already gotten to know and trust their concept and knew from experience that it worked.
Another big plus was that, like the other new recruits, I didn’t need to go out and market myself or spend time finding clients, which was a huge relief.
Since I don’t need to spend any time or money on marketing, I can direct my energy towards my clients, focusing 100% on them, so that they leave with the best tools for training and diet as well as fully satisfied with the course.
In my experience, all of the trainers work really well together, helping each other out – including with clients. For instance, if I happen to be held up by something, I can offer a client the chance to get started a bit faster with one of the other trainers – without feeling like I’ve ‘lost’ a client to a competitor.
At the same time, we’re good at talking through things together, whether it’s more serious issues or challenges or just the nice or funny things that happen day to day.
Working as a trainer at Fortius Fitness, we get to know each other really well, as we’re a small team that works pretty closely together.
That also means that the social aspect of work is a high priority.
Our core concept at Fortius Fitness is simple, with a focus on the good, basic exercises, and a view that training doesn’t need to be overly complicated or include 20 different exercises in order to be effective.
That makes it easy to manage, both for yourself as a trainer and for your clients. I find that quite a lot of clients are surprised to be getting such good results without having to spend 5-7 hours a week in the gym.”
“Personal training is getting more and more popular, but at the same time there are a lot more trainers becoming qualified, and thus more intense battling over clients.
It can therefore be hard to get things to work out on your own as a personal trainer.
One of the benefits of being a Fortius Fitness trainer is that this is simply not a problem – the clients are already there so that you don’t need to go out and look, and you don’t need to fill hours of your free time standing at a desk or the like in order to make ends meet.
On top of that, Fortius Fitness has its own private spaces, which means there are no more than a few trainers in the center at a time, so there’s always space and no waiting time for the equipment.
The center is open 24/7, so it’s completely up to you how to plan your day, so long as it works for the individual client, of course.
Overall, these conditions offer an incredible amount of freedom, along with better job security.
And that’s pretty hard to find elsewhere.”
- Your clients served on a silver platter. Fortius Fitness takes care of all the marketing, sending paying clients your way. You can skip out on cold calls and canvassing, instead simply concentrating on the clients themselves.
- Insight into our specially-developed, well-tested training and dietary strategies, ones that have already helped thousands of people.
- Access to a private center with topnotch, professional equipment and peaceful surrounds.
- A chance to work with your passion full-time.
- Flexible work times, allowing you to plan your own day.
- Access to our specially-developed system to keep track of your clients and appointments.
- Professional, super friendly colleagues who are always there with a helping hand.
- A positive working environment, where we focus on both physical and mental well-being.
- Unique opportunities for development, including a potentially international career, as we’re expanding significantly abroad.
- The best working conditions in the business, with fees far above the average.
- The benefit of the Fortius Fitness brand and good reputation.
- A qualified personal trainer or physiotherapist, or you have a bachelor’s or master’s in Sports, Human Physiology or Health & Nutrition.
- An aficionado in strength training, particularly with free weights (the squat, deadlift and bench press).
- A positive, patient and empathetic person with an understanding of your clients’ routines and challenges.
- Not afraid of challenging, personal conversations that can move the client beyond their comfort zone, removing the boundaries that stand in the way of getting positive results.
- Ambitious, passionate and super motivated in your profession, with a desire to make personal training your livelihood – not just a casual or part-time job.
- Open and willing to learn, with a desire to work with an established yet flexible concept based on scientific evidence.
- The type of person who practices what you preach.
We’re always on the lookout for new trainers to help us maintain our reputation as some of the best in the business. If you would like to become a part of our successful team, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Remember to write “Personal Trainer Application” in the email’s subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Joan Lang and Kasper V. Christensen
Personal trainers and founders of Fortius Fitness